By law we are required to hold an AGM every year. The representatives of NSTF member organisations need to be present to ratify important decisions for the NSTF. Without enough representatives present, the NSTF cannot function. So please join us for a Breakfast Meeting addressed by Prof Lee Berger on the recent, much publicised paleontological discoveries. And fulfil your duty as representative at the same time.
13 November 2015 (Friday)
Emperors Palace, Convention Centre, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Gauteng
Next to OR Tambo International Airport
08:00 for 08:30-10:30
- New NSTF Memorandum of Incorporation
- Notice of Voting and Voting Form for the new NSTF MoI
- Nominations and Suggestion Form – NSTF Exco members, Awards Adjudicators and Discussion Forums for 2016
- Invitation to participate in the NSTF Awards Publicity Committee
- Proxy form to Vote at the NSTF AGM
- Map and Directions
- Gautrain Route map
The closest station to Emperors Palace is OR Tambo International Airport. From there you can catch the free Emperors shuttle to Emperors Palace. Follow the signage outside the Domestic Arrivals terminal to the Emperors shuttle bus terminal at the airport.